DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fonzie 'n' me...

Okay okay. True confessions time.

When I was about eight years old, I had a HUGE crush on The Fonz. HUGE.

It's even bigger now.

Recently at FanEXPO here in Toronto, I had the honour - nay - the great pleasure of interviewing Henry Winkler for the super-cool geek-tastic web-mag HardcoreNerdity about the many facets of his career ranging from actor to producer to novelist to cultural freakin' icon. It was all of the awesome. He's a real gentleman and - dare I say it? - still pretty damn cute! Which is why, I'm guessing, I giggled like a schoolgirl when he kissed my hand and signed his name and "You are my kind of girl" on the back of my pink girlie shirt with all the little tiny 'Fonzie's on it.


To hear the audio podcast of the interview, click over to HcN Podcast # 17
Ayyyyeee *thumbs up!*

No comments: