DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My podcast interview with Kelley Armstrong!!

I know, I know - two posts in two day - what? Is it the apocalypse?

No no...



I just wanted to let everyone know that a podcast interview I was lucky enough to get with the wonderful Kelley Armstrong talking about her new YA Urban Fantasy, THE SUMMONING, is now up at genre-tastic website Hardcore Nerdity!!
Please come check it out - Kelly was lovely to interview and has some really interesting things to say about this first book in her new series.


It's podcast # 9 (You'll see the link right above a picture of special effects make-up guru, Allan Cooke - whom HCN also features in this episode - showing off a rather nasty head-wound! *grin*)

No comments: