DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ketchup? Catsup?...

How about CATCH UP?



Which is what I'm playing with this post!!



First of all, I was in New York (yay!!) and only got back late on Tuesday night - really late, and at the wrong airport because of sever thunderstorms (boo!!) and the week before was all kind of with the !crazy! and the !headless-running-chickenness! and the !endless over-packing! that I invariably do before any trip of more than 3.5 kilometers.



So. I neglected to direct your lovely selves to two very awesome Hardcore Nerdity podcasts full of awesome-osity. The first features Terry Farrell, who played Dax on Star Trek: Deep Space 9 and she is ever so cool!





See? She played "Charlie's Angels Pose" with the HCN Crew!!



And the second interview features Garfield and Judith Reeves-Stevens. They know more about the writing/ tv/ movie biz than... well, pretty much most people. If you are a writer, have writing aspirations, or just like listening to the insights and anecdotes of super-cool smarty-pantses (that would be 'yes', 'yes' and - heh - 'yes' on my part) go there now.



There! Almost sort-of not-really caught up! Whew!!

In the next, not-too-far-off post (quiet, you!) I will have New Yorky Goodness! In the meantime, tide yourself over with this shot of me on the back of a carousel pony in Central Park! I'll explain later!! WHEEEE! FASTER!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!



1 comment:

Doug A Scott said...

Argh! Just tried to send you an e-mail and, when I hit send, my mail server apparently went on the fritz! It may have got through, but I can't tell. Hopefully, I can tell later.

Anyhoo... Yes, more New York news, please. Do tell.