DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Bloody Good Fun!!



Went and saw the marvelous Adrienne Kress' Summerworks show, A Weekend in the Country, which opened in Toronto last night. I can really only say that I was HIGHLY entertained. HIGHLY.

It is clever and witty (not necessarily the same thing, you know!) and bonkers; a deeply funny look at rain-puddle shallow people faced with the unexpected. Plus, oh yeah. There's blood! And cereal!

If you are in Toronto this week... GO. See it. I command you. That is all.

And now, just so's you don't get all spoiled with me posting more that once in the past two and a half weeks... I must dive back into my all-consuming, super-secret project for world-domination! Ha Ha! (No, Mom. That is NOT a euphemism for 'I gotta go do laundry'. Sheesh.)

LL

No comments: