DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Friday, March 16, 2007

"Captain, my Captain..."

*girly sigh*...

I do so LOVE me some Maple Leafs. Take, for example, the above. Captain Mats Sundin. I've been carting around this picture (which you have to admit is a pretty frickin' COOL snap), clipped from the sports section of the Toronto Star, since 2004. Such noble bearing. Such clear-eyed leadership shining from that chisled countenance... *another girly sigh*...

Plus, y'know, a teeny bit of photoshopping and this would make a KICK-BUTT King Arthur poster. Why, yes - I DO have an active imagination. Why d'you ask?

Now let's all get out there and cheer on our Captain and the Lads (unleash Darcy! release the Belak! and - hey - howzabout a few enthusiastic rounds of 'Razor! Razor! Razor!' chants for our man between the pipes, say? I think he's earned that.)

*one more girly sigh*...
and a hearty GO LEAFS!

4 comments:

Derek Molata said...

GO SENS GO! :P

I just had to do that.

Lesley Livingston said...

Dude. Just... dude.

Doug A Scott said...

Go Mighty Ducks!

...

Kidding. As someone who doesn't follow hockey, I just think it would be funny if the Ducks ever won the playoffs.

...

I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Adrienne said...

Totally kingly! That smile! That poise! That prowess (on the ice . . . )! Screw Gerard Butler and the 300! Mats Sundin and the Leafs all the way - fighting against tyranny and stupid refs! Charge!