DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Speaking of Bookstores....

This is SO cool for me.

Bakka Phoenix Books has posted their 2009 bestseller list. And guess who made the No. 1 spot for the Trade Paperback category? Can you guess? Can you?? Starts with a "Wondrous"... ends with a "Strange"...

*LARGE GRIN*

Bakka is one of my all time favorite book stores. The staff are so utterly passionate about what they do and so knowledgeable and so cool. And it's a hell of an honour to have my books on the shelves there. Thanks for all the WONDROUS STRANGE love, guys - buyers and sellers! You rock.


Check out the list here (And you will notice that WS in some pretty dang fine company - Adrienne and Megan and Rob and Julie and Michelle and...)

2 comments:

Tina said...

That's great Lesley! I am waiting for my copy to arrive in my own favourite book store (ordered - should be here any second)and looking forward to it very much.

Rina said...

CONGRATS!!!

I just started reading Darklight and so far I am loving it.