DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Online Review!!

Always an entertaining, informative blog, The Complusive Reader has posted the first online review of WONDROUS STRANGE!!

Among other lovely things TCR has to say, I'm particularly fond of this:

"Wondrous Strange is a stirring and adventurous book with wry humor, colorful and expressive characters, and an unbelievably addictive quality"

Yay! Go check it out!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesley,

I am very excited for you.
The book sound fantastic!!

Rina

Adrienne said...

Fantastic review! And I love the comments best, how excited everyone is! Glad to know I'm not the only one . . . ;)

Doug A Scott said...

Excellent! Three months until release and good buzz already!

Adrienne said...

Hey hon! Tagged you over at my blog . . .good excuse to not write . . .

The Compulsive Reader said...

So glad you like it!

I am stealing your marvelous little widget. Your cover is so beautiful, it MUST go on every page of the site, and in what better form than that widget? Such helpful little things, they are...

TCR