DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!

DESCENDANT "ROCKSTAR" BOOK TOUR!
Click the button for all the tour stops!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

*tap tap tap*... is this thing on?

It is?

Heh.

Look, Ma - I have a blog!!

A blog.

It's a... thing. A thingie. You post messages on it. Yeah. Kinda like the 'fridge. A big, electronic, public-access 'fridge. Except, you don't post things like "Pick Up Cat De-Wormer" or "All out of TP - again"... y'know?

No no... it's sort of more for posting your thoughts and feelings and opinions and newsworthy items and you know I can actually HEAR you rolling your eyes, Mom. Well, yes - I could just pick up the phone. To talk to you.

But the blog?

THAT's for my public! Yes, right. When I have public.

Hello? Public?... People? Friends? Romans? Countrymen?...

Are you sure this thing is on?...